Outline of Proposed Analytical Report
SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will write an outline, along with some other brief explanations, for the plan for your analytical report. Choose one of the topics below
For your outline, you will submit the following items:
- statement of the problem — This section should be one or two sentences stating the problem you are addressing.
- purpose and scope of the work — This section should be one paragraph explaining why you have conducted your analysis. You will state why you think the problem you are addressing needs to be addressed.
- decision-maker or group of decision-makers— This section will identify the individual or individuals to whom you are directing the report.
- sources and methods of data collection — This section should be one paragraph explaining how you went about gathering data. You might mention interviews you conducted, searches you conducted in OneSearch, or other methods of information gathering you used.
- preliminary outline — This section should use Roman numerals to outline, even roughly, the plan for the report. You might have, for example, Roman number I, with A, B, and C under it; Roman number II, with A, B, and C under it, and Roman numeral III with A, B, and C under it. Overall, you should not need more than three or four Roman numerals. Again, this can even be a fairly rough outline. Do not feel you have to stick with the outline you have developed when you write your actual report.
Length: The outline has no word count minimum or maximum. It should be one to two pages long.
An Excellent Resource on Analytical Reports:
-The Academic Language Learning and Success Program at Charles Darwin University has an excellent guide to writing analytical reports. Click here to access it.
Other Helpful Guides on Report Writing:
-Victoria University of Wellington has a thorough outline and review of the components of this type of business report. Click here to access it.
-Queen Margaret University has an excellent guide for this type of report. Click here to access it.
-Murdoch University has an outstanding guide on writing this type of report. Click here to access it.
-Colorado State University presents excellent tips in organizing the report. Click here to access its site.
-Monash University has a sample case study report that you might find helpful. Click here to access it.
Examples of Analytical Reports:
-For an example of an analytical report on a problem at a college campus, click here.
-For an example of on analytical report a transportation problem, click here.
-For an example of analytical report on a topic related to economics, click here.
-For an example of an analytical report on a technical topic, click here.
Topics to Help You Come Up with Ideas on this Assignment:
Some possible workplace research topics are the following. These are just examples to help you get started. Please do not feel that you have to select one of these topics.
- the long-term effects of a vegetarian diet
- comparison of two or more brands of equipment
- the adequacy of veterans’ benefits
- the influence of a stadium or civic center in your city or community
- the best computer to buy for a specific need
- the best type of computer (desktop, laptop, Chromebook, tablet) for a specific need
- the best location for a new business
- the effects of budget cuts in public education in your area
- the effects of legalized gambling in your state
- the causes of low morale in your workplace
- Methods of improving productivity in your workplace
- analysis of benefits from organic farming practices
- methods of dealing with discarded computers and other types of electronic waste
- the pros and cons of taking writing classes online
- the pros and cons of taking classes online in ____ (fill in the blank with a field of study of your choice)
- the adequacy of police protection in your town or city
The following topics are ideas that have been used in previous classes:
- going to a wireless network
- going to a paperless office
- switching from Windows to Linux (or other similar switch)
- installing/upgrading company firewall
- establishing a drug policy
- establishing an employee leave donation program
- establishing an equipment donation program for used computers, etc.
- establishing a company recycling program (paper, etc.)
- education/retraining for your employees
- establishing a program for millennial workers (e.g., training on certain aspects of etiquette, on understanding other generations, etc.)
- designing a training program for workplace safety issues
- redesigning employee performance evaluations
- developing a work-at-home (telecommuting) policy
- developing a flex-time policy
- establishing on-site day care or providing other child care benefits
- providing gym membership or creating an on-site workout facility
- creating or revising a charitable contribution policy
- creating or improving a tuition assistance program
- accommodations needed for employee/s with specific health issues (for example, migraines)
- establishing a Habitat for Humanity (or other group) chapter at your organization
Some students have chosen topics outside of their workplaces, such as the following:
- betting additional lighting in the neighborhood
- changing traffic patterns around your child’s school
- installing a tot lot in your neighborhood
- constructing a crying baby room at your place of worship
- offering ESL courses at your church
- increasing participation in a military Family Support Group
Got stuck with a writing task? We can help! Use our paper writing service to score better grades and meet your deadlines.
Get 15% discount for your first order
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper