Option #1: Leadership Style
Self-assessments enable you to learn more about yourself. These instruments feature behavioral questionnaires that address a variety of personal attributes, such as personality, emotional intelligence, communication abilities, motivation, and decision making. The overall expectation is that these instruments will provide you with value-added results, which will help you to hone your skills as a solid decision maker and leader.
Using the links to the self assessments in the lecture, or self assessments you find online, take at least one emotional intelligence assessment, one decision-making assessment, and one leadership assessment.
- Discuss the outcomes of the assessments in a paper by specifically addressing:
- Answer the following questions:
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of six scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the textbook, four of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources. (You may not use the required and recommended readings for this course.)