Reminder: When you revise this draft for the Final Project I submission in response to instructor feedback, be sure to use track changes. Use this Microsoft Help Guide for instructions surrounding the use of tracked changes.
Specifically, the following critical element must be addressed:
IX. Personality Patterns Summary: Using the information provided, create a personality patterns summary for the client based on all assessments and your observations.
A. Summarize the general personality characteristics of the client’s:
- Openness to experience (level of creativity and curiosity)
- Conscientiousness (level of organization and work ethic)
- Extraversion (level of sociability and enthusiasm)
- Agreeableness (level of friendliness and kindness)
- Emotional stability (level of calmness and tranquility)
Guidelines for Submission: Your draft of the Personality Patterns Summary section must be submitted as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document with double
spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Adhere to the latest edition of APA formatting.