SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief summary of the company and product you would like to introduce for them.
- Determine the key approaches that you will use in order to incorporate branding and co-branding opportunities.
- Propose your strategy for advertising the new product within other countries. Determine whether the content of the ads would be similar to the standardized ads geared toward other world markets or if they would be customized for a new country. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Select a country as a new market for the new product. Next, predict the market segmentation variables for the new product in the country that you have selected (e.g., geography, psychographics, and demographics).
- Define the companyâ€™s main types of pricing strategies and target market objectives for the new product.
- Suggest the key methods that you would use to create unique distribution channels and logistics through the companyâ€™s existing global channel intermediaries. Predict the manner in which these distribution channels would create utility for current and potential customers.
- Decide whether you would employ a multicounty strategy or a global strategy for the new product. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Use at least five (5) academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Â Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.