SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Purpose Statement: We have a huge feral cat problem in my city. These cats are killing native species of birds and rodents and are a general nuisance to the residents. My paper will discuss why this is an issue and how we can fix it.
Problem: At this point, briefly talk about the problem you are researching. Remember these are not written in sentence format. They are brief and are not necessarily full sentences.
- Problem: Feral Cat
- Our City, USA has had an increase in feral cats
- 1992- 500 known cats
- 2017- 5,000 known cats
- Consequence of overpopulation
- Increase in spread of cat disease
- Feline Leukemia
- Rabies cases
Creative and Original Solution: Always bring in original solutions. If you are talking about stopping drunk driving, your solution should not be education because that is already being done. What is a NEW solution to the issue?
- Creative and Original Solution: Humanely trap all feral cats
- Talk with residents most affected my cats
- Draw up map
- Count cats
- Talk with Naturalists/Veterinarians
- Do for free?
- Talk to Vet students
- Get financial support from city and foundations
- Gather Volunteers
- Trap Cats
Conclusion: Wrap it up. Try to bring it all together.
The executive summary is a one-page summary of what to expect in your paper highlighting the main points of your proposal. It is the marketing piece of the project. You should use the executive summary as a tool to get the reader intrigued, so he or she wants to read your proposal to get more information. To engage the reader, identify the purpose and use appropriate tone and usage for the audience. Consider addressing the situation and your audience’s views fairly and respectfully.
As you summarize, be sure to convey the understanding and scope of the proposal. Give a thorough explanation of the proposal, and highlight relevant research to support the main idea.
Your executive summary should be written as a professional document and should include these headings:
- Solution or Plan