SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please use the attached documents from previous assignments to do this assignment. As I’m supposed to build from those.
In a 3 to 4 page paper, address the following areas pertaining to operations in your organization:
- If you are in a production environment, please provide detailed instructions on how you plan to manufacture your product.
- If you are a service-based business, please explain the business flow of how you plan to service your client base.
- Analyze organizational processes and procedures in a variety of business settings.
- Describe the general business operations for manufacturing and service companies.
- Provide an explanation of the manufacturing or service business flow used in your selected company.
When you are ready, you may submit your paper to the Assignment Dropbox. *Note, include your name in the file name of the Assignment.
|Aspect||Percentage of assignment||Score||MT499 Assignment Criteria|
|Content, Focus, use of Research||50% (30pts)||Addresses all assignment requirements, indicates depth of knowledge about the topics and key areas, contains a clear and concise introduction with a thesis statement, comprehension body of paper, closing summary, and includes a minimum of three cited and referenced resources (APA 6th edition).|
|30% (18pts)||Analysis and critical thinking indicates optimal reasoning with a defined purpose, based on assumptions, writer’s point of view, discusses the advantages and disadvantages, and uses data, information, and concepts/ideas to address the assignment topics or key areas in the paper.|
|20% (12pts)||The capstone uses the APA (6th edition) writing style using active voice, which is in third person and concisely written. The paper is free from incorrect punctuation, use of jargon/clichés, incorrect grammar and mechanics, and is correctly formatted based on APA 6th edition guidelines.|
|Total Points||100% (60pts)|