SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Submit a paper that identifies and examines two distinct types of sentinel events that frequently occur in healthcare organizations. The error types that you select must be significantly different; for example, patient suicide and wrong-site surgery.
In writing this paper, you should consider and address (as necessary) the following:
- Identify, compare, and contrast the system factors that influence organizational performance.
- Identify, compare, and contrast the processes and techniques that can be used to investigate, prevent, and control these types of events now and in the future.
- Identify, compare, and contrast the measures that can be used to assess the performance of the organization and the risk management plan in this area as it relates to patient safety.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- Eight to 10 pages in length.
- Include at least six references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.
- Conforms to CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
PORTFOLIO PROJECT MILESTONE
Submit a Bibliography of the sources used in paper
Review the requirements for the Portfolio Project. Prepare and submit a bibliography of research sources that you plan to use for the Portfolio Project. The bibliography should include at least six credible reference sources, including at least one peer-reviewed article from the CSU-Global Library. The bibliography entries must be formatted per the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
This submission is worth 25 points of your Portfolio Project, which is due in Module 8. Additionally, you will be expected to account for the instructor’s feedback in the final version of the Portfolio Project assignment.
** this is a final project and the entire paper needs to be very detailed**