n light of the article, respond to one of the following prompts:
- Albert Einstein once said, “How is it possible that mathematics, a product of human thought that is independent of experience, fits so excellently the objects of reality?” Do you agree with Albert Einstein that mathematics was invented by humans, or do you believe it was created by a higher power? Explain.
- The author of this article refers to great mathematical theorists such as Einstein, Euclid, Newton, Fibonacci, Galileo, Riemann, and Kepler. Select a mathematical theorist and discuss what significant contributions they made in mathematics and other areas of study.
- Were there any circumstance of their life that contributed to their discoveries in mathematics?
- Make sure to cite your sources.
- Initial Response: 150-250 words