“Sandusky Motion for a New Trial” Please respond to the following:
- * From the e-Activity, summarize at least two (2) arguments presented for and against granting Sanduskyâ€™s motion for a new criminal trial. Identify the most likely factors that you believe would support the judgeâ€™s decision to grant a new trial. Provide a rationale for your response.
- In the event that Sandusky were to be granted a new trial, discuss two (2) specific aspects of the case that you believe the defense and prosecuting attorneys would alter in their new arguments. Provide a rationale for your response.
Week 6 eActivity
- Go to the ESPN College Football Website and read the article titled, â€œJerry Sandusky wants new trialâ€. Be prepared to discuss.
“Personal Values” Please respond to the following:
- John, a married, law-abiding, father of two children is serving as a juror in a trial where a child had been murdered. Determine the significant impact that a juror from the described demographic could potentially have in the outcome of this particular criminal trial. Provide rationale in your response.
- Analyze at least three (3) overall differences between criminal and civil court proceedings. Discuss the fundamental reasons why you believe that these differences are the most notable. Justify your response.