SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Make the answers short and sweet the articles are attached.
KANT, “Indirect Duties to Animals”
- (a) According to Kant, do animals have rights? (b) What capacity do they lack that deprives them of rights?
- According to Kant, why should we be kind to animals?
- What are your thoughts regarding the Kant reading?
SINGER, “Practical Ethics: Equality & Animals”
- What does Singer claim is the essence of his principle of EQUAL CONSIDERATION OF INTEREST?
- What does Bentham claim is the vital characteristic that entitles a being to equal consideration? (Singer claims that this is a prerequisite to having interests at all.)
- (a) What is SPECIESISM? (b) In what way is speciesism similar to other forms of unjust discrimination?
- (a) In what ways might superior mental powers lead most adult humans to suffer MOREthan animals would in similar circumstances? (b) In what ways might superior mental powers lead most adult humans to suffer LESSthan animals would in similar circumstances?
- Singer makes an argument against eating meat raised in certain ways. (a) What principle is the basis for Singer’s position? (b) What reasons does he offer in support of his position?
- (a) What is Singer’s general position regarding experimenting on animals? (b) Is Singer claiming that animal experiments are always unjustifiable? Why or why not?
- What are your thoughts regarding the Singer reading?
REGAN, “The Radical Egalitarian Case for Animal Rights”
- How is Regan’s position on animal rights different from Singer’s? Explain.
- What are Regan’s reasons for granting animals equal moral rights?
- Does Regan allow for experimentation on animals? Why or why not?
- If we need to test a dangerous AIDS vaccine, on whom should we test it? Explain Regan’s reasons.
- What are your thoughts regarding the Regan reading?