Continuous improvement is a requirement for organizational survival; without it, health care organizations cease to exist. Developing a sustainable leadership culture means not only leading continuous innovation, but also fostering a culture of innovation that is ingrained in all level of employees. In this assignment, you will discuss a leadership assessment tool that supports a leadership culture and continuous improvement in a health care organization.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the use of a leadership assessment tool that supports leadership culture and continuous improvement in a health care organization. Include the following in your paper:
- A research-supported identification and analysis of a leadership assessment tool. What is the primary purpose of the tool?
- A research-supported discussion of why a culture of continuous improvement must be included in talent management.
- A research-supported analysis of how leadership will use the outcomes of a leadership assessment tool.