- Part 1: Ask a Military Personnel 5 of these questions then create 5 of your own question.
- Can you please identify your affiliation: branch, rank, and job?
- Can you please summarize your permanent change of station (PCS) and deployment experience?
- Why did you join the military?
- Why did you separate?
- How would you characterize your experience in the military?
- How did/does your military experience affect your family?
- Identify some positive and negative aspects of your military experience.
- How would you describe military culture in general?
- What are some memorable experiences about your military life?
- How did your experience in the military help form or influence your identity?
- Consider someone who wants to work in a professional capacity with military personnel, active, retired, or reserves. What is especially important for this individual to know about military culture? Why is this especially important?
- How can helping professionals help support military personnel and their families?
- What information did you gain as a result of this interview?
- What information might be missing?
- How does the information you have gathered inform your professional role?
- Did this interview change your perspective on military culture? If so, how?
- Did you learn anything about yourself through this interview? What misconceptions did you discover? What stood out for you in terms of military culture? Provide specific examples.
- What skills or sensitivities do you think you might need to expand upon? Why are these skills or sensitivities especially relevant to your work with military personnel and their families?
- What is your experience with military culture?
- What do you believe are the strengths and limitations of the culture?
- How has the military culture informed your identity, if at all?
- What do you think helping professionals who want to work with military personnel should know about military culture?
- What do you suggest as ways for helping professionals to advocate for and provide support to military personnel and their families?
At superior-papers.com, your custom essay order will be finished much quicker than you can even imagine. From regular orders taking a few days to urgent orders needed in a few short hours, superior-papers.com offers quick, reliable service to meet all your custom essay needs.
4870 Cass Ave
Detroit, MI, United States
+1 (940) 905 5542