SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MUST BE ORIGINAL AND PASS ALL ORIGINALITY QUESTIONS
- Imagine you are a new employee in a human resource (HR) department. Your first task is to develop a stress management seminar for the employees. Determine the topics that should be covered in the seminar. Support your selection of the topics.
- Develop criteria to assist in selecting the vendor to use for the training.
- Go to the Chief Learning Officer’s (CLO) Website and read the article titled “Southwest Airlines: Employee Education Takes Flight”. Next, determine if Southwest’s method of training is an effective way to conduct training. Support your position. Provide one recommendation for improvement.
- Compare the following training methods: presentations, case studies, simulations, and discussions. Determine which training method you believe to be the most effective and explain why.
- Read the article titled “Leading Change in Libraries: A Case Study”. Reflect on your academic career thus far. The decision to continue your formal education was a change that you implemented in your personal life. Whom did you place on your list as a guiding coalition and why? (Note: You do not have to list individual names. Substitute names for titles or positions are advised.)
- It is important to build a guiding coalition for your change. Review the article titled “Creating Cultural Change in a 115-Year-Old R&D Organization”. How did the organization create a guiding coalition? Think about the change you are developing in your extended project. How will you create a guiding coalition? Who will you need to engage to ensure the change is successful? Why is it important for you to make them a part of your guiding coalition?
- Compare and contrast the more common methods of consulting with the positive deviance method.
- Several types of research approaches are typically used in consulting. Create a situation in which each type of approach would be necessary to gather the appropriate data.
- Select two (2) different U.S. organizations within the same industry. Research employee compensation for comparable positions within these organizations. Determine whether the compensation is similar between the organizations or there is a significant gap. Explain your findings, and suggest a rationale for any differences you find.
- Go to the Salary.com website and search the average salary for your current job title in your geographic area. If you are currently a fulltime student, search the average salary for a previous position you held. Next, use the results of your search to determine whether your actual current / past compensation is / was justifiable. Suggest one (1) method you could use to increase your compensation. Provide a rationale for your findings and suggestion.