This assessment requires you to develop the remaining sections of a comprehensive international business plan for your selected organisation in the new Asian country target market. The final document should include a summary of your findings from Assessments 2 revised as necessary.
The aim is to do further research and analysis to recommend a market entry strategy that will enable the organisation to achieve its objectives in the new market. This includes:
- identifying market opportunities for the organisation’s products /services
- recommendations, if any, regarding product/service modification or adaptations required for market success
- market entry strategy options and recommendation for a preferred option
- marketing and R&D considerations
- recommendations regarding production
- international human resources management (HRM) issues and considerations
The assignment should be a maximum of 3000 words. It is strongly recommended to use headings/sub-headings to highlight changes in topic.
A suggested report structure is
- Executive Summary (a 2 page (maximum) summary of key findings, strategies and outcomes).
- Introduction to the report.
- Brief background to company and selected international country: ie brief, approx 2 page synopsis of Assessment 2
- Conclusions of SWOT analysis i.e., from Assessment 2
- Additional analysis reflecting your further country analysis (if any)
- Competitive strategy analysis (product/service)
- Market entry option analysis and preferred option recommendation
- Marketing and R&D considerations (including competitive strategy)
- Recommendations regarding production
- International HRM issues and considerations