SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Your Blog contains your learning experiences, thoughts, feelings and reflections about your work and the entrepreneurial skills, which you are developing in this module. One of the most important things it contains is your conclusions about how what you have learnt is relevant to you, and how and when you will use the new information/knowledge/skill/technique in the future. Youwill identify the roles and relationships of individual, team and organisation in developing the idea into revenue; and may contain details of difficulties or issues you have encountered and problems you have solved (or not solved). Examples, such as where you have started to try out and practice a new skill, and examples of your entrepreneurial learning.
A writing a Blog is a personal document. Engaging in the process will help you to think about and structure your own entrepreneurial learning.
Be honest with yourself. Ask yourself questions such as:
• What did I do?
• Have I achieved anything? If so, what?
• What progress have I made? (remember sometimes you may make little progress, or even perform less well than last time)
• Have I put any theory into practice?
• How does what I have been doing lead to me becoming better at a skill?
• How can I use this to plan?
• How can I use this to plan new learning experiences?
• What did I do? What did I want to do, but did not do?
• What did I want to say, but did not say?
• Did it go well? Why? What did/can I learn from this?
• Did it go badly? Why? What did/can I learn from this?
• How can I improve for next time?