SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
CheckPoint: Common Applications of Different Conversion Systemsand Measurements of Time and Temperature
To avoid patient harm in the calculation of doses or dosages,pharmacy technicians must master methods for converting or changingcalculations using different measurement systems. The exercises inthis CheckPoint provide opportunities to practice these skills.
A physician wrote a prescription for Tylenol® 325 mg/5 mL withcodeine 10 mg/5 mL liquid, 5 mL three times a day x 4 days asneeded for cough.
Resources: Ch. 5–6 of Pharmaceutical Calculations for PharmacyTechnicians: A Worktext
Show all your calculations in a Microsoft® Word document, usingEquation Editor.
Answer the following questions about the prescription in thescenario:
1. What household device should the patient use to administer themedication?
2. How much Tylenol® (in milligrams) is contained in a teaspoonful?Refer to Table 5-2 on p. 39.
3. How much codeine (in milligrams) is contained in a teaspoonful?Refer to Table 5-2 on p. 39.
4. How much elixir (in ounces) should the pharmacist dispense for a4-day course of therapy? Refer to Table 4-6 on p. 30.
Complete the following exercises.
1. Critical Thinking, p. 47: Problems 1 & 2
2. Test Your Knowledge, p. 47: Problems 3, 4, 15, 16, 25, 26, 27,31, 33, & 35
Post your work and answers to both sets of problems as anattachment.