hi I have some questions and I have their
SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
51. Which of the following genotypes should be conscious of excessive amounts of sleep?
52. Which of the following foods are rich in Vitamin B12?
53. For a client who scores normal in fat loss response to cardio, how should a personal trainer program cardio sessions?
54. The elements from which the body is made of such bones, water, fat mass, and lean body mass stands for which of the following?
55. What is the average stroke volume for an untrained individual at rest?
56. In general, how many minutes of sun exposure is needed to produce the Vitamin D needed?
57. Which genotype indicates a person gets more than the average amount of sleep per night?
58. What type of carbohydrates are made up of sugar molecules strung together in long, complex chains?
59. Which genotype will see a benefit in weight loss by following a low-fat diet?
60. What portion of the cell structure houses DNA?
61. How is excess magnesium in the body handled?
62. If a client chooses to take a calcium supplement, what dosage should they stick to?
63. When looking at a client’s addictive behavior and stimulus control, which of the following genotypes will be less susceptible to overindulging in high stimulation behaviors?
64. What is considered too little sleep?
65. Types of muscle fibers in the body account for what percentage of a person’s potential?
66. An athlete has an enhanced genotype for carbohydrate utilization, however they feel sluggish after they eat carbohydrates, which of the following should the trainer consider?
67. At what age do people reach peak bone density?
68. Which of the following is a folate rich food a trainer might suggest to a client?
69. Within the United States, what does the acronym CLIA start for?
70. For a client with a fat loss goal, scoring below average for body composition response to strength training, how many days a week should the personal trainer program strength training?
71. When the body becomes more efficient and leads to and increase in fitness level a person can also expect to see which of the following?
72. Which of the following is a type of natural fats and oils found in the blood?
73. For a person with a normal genotype for VO2max, how long should they spend in Zone 2 of their total training time?
74. Which of the following genotypes will have more success in weight loss as a result of moderate intensity cardio exercise?
75. When it comes to binge eating, people eating out of full containers are known to eat what percentage more?
76. Which carbohydrate utilization genotype benefits in weight loss by following a 65% complex carbohydrates and 20% fat diet?
77. What is the protein recommendation per kilogram of bodyweight for a high intensity endurance athlete?
78. Which of the following is the suggested sets and reps when incorporating power training for a client?
79. For a person with a normal genotype for insulin sensitivity response to cardio, which of the following is a proper recommendation?
80. What is the recommended dietary allowance for zinc?
81. How many days of recovery should be programmed for a client between power training days?
82. Which of the following is known to diminish blood volume, which can exacerbate the impact of a genetically lower stroke volume?
83. For a person with a normal genotype for protein utilization consuming 1 gram of protein per kilogram of bodyweight and a goal of weight loss how should their protein intake be adjusted?
84. What is an average resting heart rate for a healthy adult?
85. Which of the following is the genotype for someone who works out because of intrinsic factors like reaching personal goals or the desire to perform at a high level?
86. Which of the following types of fat is liquid at room temperature and generally considered heart healthy?
87. A higher power genotype individual will likely be successful in which of the following?
88. Which of the following genotypes is likely to have more Type II muscle fibers?
89. How many different types of Vitamin B are there?
90. A client has a goal of running a marathon, however their genetic test shows they are a higher power individual, which of the following should the personal trainer consider?
91. Which of the following is a food rich in Vitamin A?
92. Which of the following is considered a risk of genetic testing for fitness and nutrition?
93. Which of the following has been proven to improve a person’s VO2max?
94. What is the only way for a client to truly know their levels of vitamins in the body?
95. Which of the following foods are rich in Vitamin B6?
96. What is the protein recommendation for a power and sprint athlete looking to gain muscle mass?
97. For fitness response to cardio, what type of exercise is recommended for an individual with a normal genotype?
98. Which of the following genotypes indicates a person is at an increased fracture risk and a below average bone mineral density?
99. What is the protein recommendation per kilogram of bodyweight for an athlete who performs light to moderate endurance training?
100. What is the protein recommendation for a serious endurance athlete who performs high volume, high-intensity interval training?
Got stuck with a writing task? We can help! Use our paper writing service to score better grades and meet your deadlines.
Get 15% discount for your first order
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper