Annotated Bibliography – Resource One
For the Final Paper in Week Five, you are required to complete a literature review. For your literature review, you will choose one area of interest to explore in-depth. The themes that you may choose to explore are:
- Culturally Relevant Methods
- Anti-Bias Curriculum
- Diverse Family Structures
- Multicultural Education
Select one theme from above to explore and begin reviewing the literature. Choose one article from the provided resource list or find a scholarly resource that is relevant to your chosen theme.
You will add a second resource in Week Three and a third resource in Week Four, all related to the same theme. The annotated bibliography will be submitted each week, as a component of your literature review.
Your Annotated Bibliography must address the following requirements:
- Summarize the content and focus of the article. Be sure to include the main ideas, with supporting evidence from the article. The summary must be in your own words.
- Describe the relevance of the source to your chosen theme and real-world classroom application.
- Evaluate the information presented in the article. What is your reaction to this resource? Has it changed your thinking about your topic? Why or why not?