SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For today, you’ll submit –
- Text annotations for FOUR researched sources.
- ONE source must be from a reputable journal (like those published by universities and professional organizations).
- Four rhetorical prÃ©cis.
- Responses to reading questions for each source.
- A Works Cited page for all four sources.
Four Researched Sources
- Conduct research using the course materials found HERE. attached “Determining if a Source is Sound,” focus on the “Scholarly sources” section, p. 1 and “‘Consider the Source'”
Submit your text annotations. To create your annotations, you may use Adobe Acrobat (see directions below). You may also convert pdfs to Word and use Word tools to annotate, print texts and handwrite your annotations, or choose another method that works for you. Try to produce a single document for each annotated text.
Write all prÃ©cis on a single, continuous document as shown in the template to minimize the number of attachments and add a Works Cited page as the last page of the document.
Rhetorical PrÃ©cis Blank Template in Word
Rhetorical PrÃ©cis Blank Template in PDF
In addition to the prÃ©cis, you will respond to the following questions after the prÃ©cis for each source, providing specific details:
- Using the CRAAP test, how sound is this source and why?
- What do you find strong or especially agree with based on your current understanding and why?
- What do you find weak, fallacious, or especially disagree with based on your current understanding and why?
- Has your thinking about your chosen topic changed as a result of this source and why/why not?
- How might you use this source in an essay you might write?
Works Cited Page
Include an accurate Works Cited page, using the information found HERE.