SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
My topic is about â€œWhat factors affect the sales of carsâ€œï¼Œ so you can decide which variable you want to study, which variables of interest you want to use foe the regression and potential control variable.(Like the GDP will affect the sales or the price of the oil will affect the sales. Something like these. ) And also decide which data sources that you want to use for your analysis. And make sure that must to use a software it’s called Eviews to do the regression and analyse the data. And the most important thing is must paste the data and analysis results in the paper. I need about 5 graphs. And I will upload some sample paper for you. So you can more clearly how to make this paper perfect. Below are the more information about the paper, just follow them. And we can keep in touch to talk about this paper. I really hope you can help me to write a perfect paper. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!ðŸ˜€ ðŸ˜‰
Using the knowledge that the student acquires during the course, the student will prepare an empirical research paper. The research paper must include a bibliography of information and works cited. The papers should not exceed 15 double spaced pages, not including cover page and appendices.
The paper should be prepared using the APA writing style and guideline for the format of references. You must provide a bibliography, and all direct quotations and data sources must be properly cited. The Department uses the APA style as to facilitate both, reading the paper and understanding references without being cumbersome as some of the other styles (such as Chicago or MLA).
Papers are to be Research Papers. Remember that work that you use from other authors must be referenced. Since it is assumed that you are not an authority on the topic that you are writing, it is expected that this paper is an overview of many different sources of information. These must be contributed to the author using the APA format. This is your paper and not the cut and paste of someone elseâ€™s work. The internet has led to a false sense of what research is all about. Those new to research tend to think that it means spending an afternoon surfing the internet and then an afternoon cutting from material available. Keep in mind that the Internet is and what it is not: (1) the Internet is not quality oriented as it has good materials and not so good materials, and the Internet does not know the difference; (2) the Internet is not a sole source location. In particular, sources such as Wikipedia are the works of individual submitters which are not reviewed. Thus, while many entries provide excellent information, some are fundamentally flawed or just plain wrong.
The first two sections of a research paper typically contain an introduction as well as a review and discussion of the relevant literature and economic theory:
- Introduction. The introduction briefly presents the problem you are interested in, concisely describes your data and the method of analysis, and summarizes your main conclusions.
- Discussion of Relevant Literature and Economic Theory. This section describes closely related previous studies on your topic and summarizes any relevant economic theory. The length of this section depends on the scope of the paper; for a term paper this section might be fairly short.
For your first status update, you have to deliver a draft of these two sections. The draft should not exceed three pages. Since this is a first version of your introduction and discussion of literature and theory, it does not need to be perfect. To receive full credit, however, your draft will have to meet the following criteria:
- The introduction clearly states a specific research question you wish to answer.
What does that mean? For example, the question â€œShould financial markets be more regulated?â€ is an important question, but it still is too vague. A related but more precise question would be: What is the effect of the introduction of recent financial laws and regulations, like the Dodd-Frank Act on equity prices?
Make sure you formulate your research question accordingly.
- The content is appropriate with respect to points 1 and 2 spelled out above, and it is factually correct.
- The text is organized and follows a logical progression.
- The points made in the draft are properly developed with details and references. References are given following the APA style.
- Technical terminology is used appropriately, and the draft has few to no major grammatical and spelling errors.
- The paper is formatted according to the APA guidelines (see Term Project Guidelines).
The third section of your term paper is focused on the data you’re using.
It provides the details of the data sources, any transformations you have done to the data (for example, changing the units of some variables), gives a table of summary statistics (means and standard deviations) of the variables, and provides scatter plots and/or other relevant plots of the data.
Your work will be graded based on the following criteria:
- Completeness: Do you explain all used data sources in detail, the type of data you’ve collected, the variables you’re using, and are your summary statistics complete?
- Accuracy: Are your calculations correct and appropriate?
- Readability: Do you present tables and graphs in a readable and accessible manner?
- Visualization: Do you present graphs that are appropriate to the research question you’re trying to answer?
- References: Do you properly reference your data sources such that a reader could access the data themselves?
- Formatting: Are you following APA guidelines appropriately?
Section 4 of your term paper is the presentation of your regression results. In the final paper you will need to present your results in the appropriate form, that is, regression tables, and text explaining your analysis and your results.
For your stats update, you do not need to submit the finished section 4 yet. Instead you need to submit the regression tables in the form in which they will appear in your final paper. That means no screen shots of tables; you have to submit a word document with an embedded table and a brief summary of your results. (Building on this and the feedback you can then finish your paper.)