SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Power and politics greatly influence an organizationâ€™s culture. In business, the culture can make or break an organizationâ€™s productivity. In this assignment, youâ€™ll analyze the ways power and politics have influenced an organizationâ€™s culture. Youâ€™ll apply best practices you learned in course resources and your own research to make recommendations for improving this organizationâ€™s culture.
PREPARATION Using the same organization from the first two assignments, imagine the CEO has now requested your task force investigate the influence of power and politics on the corporate culture. You have been asked to prepare a position paper that presents and supports your recommendations to improve the culture. Prepare for this assignment by delving into the organization’s culture and identifying the resources you, the task force leader, will use to create your research-supported position paper. Use at least two quality resources such as the course textbook, company website, business websites (CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.), resources from the Strayer Library, and/or outside sources. Note: Wikipedia and web-based blogs do not qualify as credible resources.
ASSIGNMENT 3 INSTRUCTIONS Develop your position paper, addressing the following components:
1. Influence of Politics and Power Explain how politics and power-play may have influenced the organizationâ€™s culture.
2. Sources of Power Explore the sources of power and describe how management could use this influence to benefit your department and improve organizational performance.
3. Leadership Behavior and Culture Make recommendations that support how the study of power and politics could influence leadership behavior and improve the organizationâ€™s culture.
4. Leadership Influence Discuss the importance and complexity of leadership behavior. How does it influence organizational structure and performance?
5. Executive Summary Prepare an executive summary that presents your recommendations for ways in which the organization could build a stronger culture. Note: An executive summary is a condensed version of your full report. It should summarize briefly all the main points in concise paragraphs. It should be written clearly and should use language appropriate for the audience.