SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Preferred Due Date Nov 14
In this task you will prepare a presentation for the chief financial officer (CFO) to present to a bank vice president who may consider extending a long-term loan to Custom Snowboards, Inc. The CFO has requested that you analyze the financial statements to arrive at a selection of key financial statement line items, a risk assessment and ratios that the banker may use to assess and, if the loan is granted, track the progress of the companyâ€™s ability to repay the loan
You will prepare another presentation to present directly to the chief executive officer (CEO) of Custom Snowboards Inc. and the board of directors. The presentation will include a recent history of the company and a recommendation on how to proceed with the expansion plans.
A. Create a presentation or report for the chief financial officer in which you do the following:
1. Summarize the key points of the companyâ€™s financial picture that could impact the bank officerâ€™s decision.
2. Explain how any financial risks pointed out by the bank loan officer could be mitigated by the company.
3. Analyze the ratios that will indicate the ability to repay the principal and interest on the loan.
B. Create a presentation or report with your recommendations on the European expansion of Custom Snowboards Inc. for the chief executive officer (CEO) by doing the following:
1. Present a historical analysis of past performance.
a. Analyze what the historical analysis indicates about future performance.
2. Discuss how the current operations can be improved through better cost controls.
Note: Multiple cost controls should be discussed to address how operations can be improved.
3. Discuss both the internal risks and external risks that Custom Snowboards, Inc. will face with any expansion alternative into the European market.
a. Recommend strategies and techniques that can be used to mitigate those risks.
4. Discuss the potential returns of procuring a new plant in Europe that must be presented to and considered by the CEO and company board in your presentation.
5. Custom Snowboards, Inc. has the opportunity to enter the European market by procuring a new production plant, merge with European SnowFun, Inc. via a stock swap, or acquire European SnowFun, Inc. outright via a stock purchase. After analyzing the data provided select the best option for expanding operations into Europe.
6. Based on the option selected in #5 above present a final financing recommendation to the CEO.