SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Select three publicly traded companies. Choose one each from the following sectors: manufacturing, service, and retail. At least one of the three companies should be foreign. If possible, choose from among the team members’ places of business or similar industries.
The three companies Saks Fifth Avenue, MetLife, and BMW
Calculate the following:
- Current ratio
- Quick ratio
- Net profit margin
- Asset utilization
- Financial leverage
Analyze the Return on Equity (ROE) for the last 2 years using the DuPont method.
Develop a 2,100-word comparison of your three companies in which you include the following:
- Discuss the differences in the industries- Don’t do this part
- Discuss the different measurement conventions and how this affects presentations.-Don’t do this part
- Contrast IASB basis for accounting (IFRS) and FASB/GAAP accounting.-Don’t do this part
- Compare the three companies and their strategies for managing their working capital. This part I need done
- Discuss the financial ratios and analyses and what they indicate about the companies and their financial forecast. This part I need done
- My section needs to have at least 600 words
- Please note that the financials must be included as an appendix to the paper. This means that you need to copy and paste the financials AFTER the references page. Do not simply give me a weblink to the financials. They must be copied and pasted AFTER the references page and cited property at the bottom of their appendix page. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Incorporate the calculated ratios and analysis into the paper.
Include the financial statements for the 3 companies as an appendix to the paper.
Cite at least 3 scholarly sources.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.