SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
After reading The Case of L complete the follow in APA format:
- Provide the full DSM-5 diagnosis for “L”. Remember, a full diagnosis should include the name of the disorder, ICD-10-CM code, specifiers, severity, and the Z codes (other conditions that may need clinical attention).
- Explain the full diagnosis and explain why “L” diagnosis match her symptoms in the case.
- Explain the matching of the symptoms of the case to the criteria for the diagnoses used.
- Identify 3 of the close diagnosis that you may consider for “L” but have differentials that you considered for the case and have ruled out. Concisely explain why these conditions were considered but eliminated based on other conditions in the case.
- Identify the assessments you recommend to validate treatment “L”. Explain the rationale behind choosing the assessment instruments to support, clarify, or track treatment progress for the diagnosis.Use scholarly resources to support your evidence-based assessments recommendations.
- Explain your recommendations for initial resources and treatment. Use scholarly resources to support your evidence-based treatment recommendations.
- Explain how you took cultural factors and diversity into account when making the assessment and recommending interventions for “L”.
- Identify “L” strengths in the case, and explain how you would utilize strengths throughout the treatment.
- Identify specific knowledge or skills you would need to obtain to effectively treat this client, and provide a plan on how you will continue to do so.
- Thoroughly support your interpretations, conclusions, analyses and recommendations with concepts, theories, models, and frameworks from the assigned texts, learning resources, and your research findings for this assignment.
- Document and cite your references following APA guidelines.
- Your paper should be 6-7 pages in length in addition to the cover and reference pages.