SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
read the article please
and , please answer the following questions:
- Explain what Dweck means by “fixed” mindset (1). What are the characteristics of a fixed mindset?
- Explain Dweck’s concept of a “growth” mindset (1). What are the traits of a growth mindset?
- How did the author test her theory of mindsets and how intelligence is developed? In your opinion, did the author prove her theory? How?
- The author explains that “negatively stereotyped students” (Dweck 4) benefit from the research findings. Provide some examples of negative stereotyping and how these types of generalizations harm students. How are these students helped or harmed by their mindsets?
- Do you think you have a “fixed” or “growth mindset” (Dweck 1)? Has your perspective on learning changed since reading the article?
Your responses should be in full sentences and at least 300-400 words in length.
You need to respond to at least 3 of classmates. Your responses should be more than “I agree/I like what your are saying.” Your responses should be at least 100-150 words in length.