1 Excel spreadsheet with answers to all questions
OBJECTIVESThis assignment will be submitted in the Unit 4 – Submission Assignment lesson in intellipath.
Please submit your assignment.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Review the tutorial titled How to Submit the Intellipath Submission Assignment.
Please submit your work to this week’s Intellipath Unit Submission lesson. Click the Upload button within the submission lesson to access the submission area. Click the Select File button to upload your document, and then click “OK” to finish.Assignment DetailsDeal or No Deal?Your neighborhood self-service laundry is for sale and you consider investing in this business. For the business alone and no other assets (such as building and land), the purchase price is $240,000. The net cash flows for the project are $30,000 per year for the next 5 years. You plan to borrow the money for this investment at 5%.
- Prepare a net present value calculation for this project. What is the net present value of this project?
- Calculate the simple payback period for this project. Your desired payback period is 5 years. How long is the payback period for this project?
- Is this a good investment? What would be a good price at which to purchase this business?
Submit an Excel spreadsheet which must include the answers to all 3 questions: 1) A Net Present Value calculation, 2) a Simple Payback Period calculation, and 3) the answer to question regarding whether this is a good investment and what the best price should be.The use of 1 scholarly source (e.g., textbook, article from the CEC Library) is required.
If you are planning to repurpose an assignment or submit one you have used before, please let your instructor know. If an instructor is not made aware of work being repurposed or reused, he or she will treat the assignment as a plagiarized task and reserves the right to post an F grade and submit a task for review to administration until proof of originality is provided. Click here for more information.The following are some tips if you have problems submitting your assignment:
- Resave in the proper format per the Assignment Detail instructions, and resubmit.
- Submit with a different Web browser.
- Submit from a different computer.
- Call Technical Support at 877-221-5800, Menu Option 2. They are open 24/7.
- If you are still having difficulties after trying steps 1–4, please contact your course instructor.
Make sure you submit this assignment by the listed due date. Late deductions will apply for this assignment as follows:
- Assignments submitted within 7 calendar days after the stated due date: 10% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 8–14 calendar days after the stated due date: 20% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 15–21 calendar days after the stated due date: 30% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 22–28 calendar days after the stated due date: 40% penalty of total assignment points.
- No assignments, including late assignments, will be accepted after the end of the course unless an approved Incomplete has been granted.