For my research I have chosen the following topic:
- Ethics in aviation maintenance with an emphasis on the pressure to cut costs, and expedite maintenance and how ethics plays a role in balancing these obligations.
Sections – must be formatted using current APA guidelines
- Proper title page with running head
- Main Paper Body
- Appendix (only if needed)
- Current APA format, including in-text citations and references
- Saved as a Word® Document
- Times New Roman font, 12-point size
- 5-6 pages or 1200-1500 words written content (not including title page or reference page)
- Avoid pictures, graphs, or diagrams. If needed, they may only be placed in the appendix.
- Be sure to stay on topic. Paper must relate to course content with aviation focus.
- First person pronouns such as I, me, and we should not be used.
- A maximum of 2 short direct quotes will be allowed in the research paper. The quotes should be no more 25 words apiece. Using more than 2 quotes will lose points.
- Late submissions will lose 5 points per day.
- Papers will not be accepted beyond 5 days late.
- Minimum of 3 verifiable sources required; the text can be used but it cannot be be counted as one of the required sources.
- Paraphrase to avoid plagiarism issues.
- The Turnitin report should NOT be higher than 25%.
PLAGIARISM: If the paper is found to be plagiarized, it will result in an automatic failing grade for this assignment. (This includes self-plagiarism and excessive quotations.)
Turnitin: Your paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin when you submit your assignment. Turnitin is a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications. Ensure that your work is entirely your own and that you have not plagiarized any material!