SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Specifically, the paper should offer the following information and address these issues:
- Name of the product
- Uses of the product
- Integration with other information systems
- User friendliness of data entry and data retrieval
- Benefits of this particular software over similar types of software
- The implementation process you would use to implement the EHR
- Critically analyze your findings
Other Content Suggestions:
- Philosophical views of the EHR
- Reduction of cost
- Improved quality of care
- Promote evidence-based medicine
- Record keeping and mobility
- Governance, privacy, and legal issues
- Privacy concerns
- Legal issues
- Legal interoperability
- Regulatory compliance
- Technical Issues
- Open specifications
- Long-term preservation and storage of records
- Synchronization of records
- E-health and tele-radiology
- Papers must be 12–15 pages in length, (this would be roughly one page per area included in the report), 12-point font, double-spaced, including a cover page, table of contents, introduction, and body of the report, summary or conclusion, and works cited.
- Even though this is not a scientific writing assignment and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page, titled Works Cited.
- Appropriate citations are required.
- All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
- Papers aredue during Week 7of this course.
- Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q&A Discussion topic.
- This paper is worth 200 total points and will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar and sentence structure.