SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
As within any profession, there are rules and standards of conduct in the field of emergency and crisis management.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine two (2) standardized actions and ethical practices that emergency management practitioners might implement in order to further professionalize the field. Provide a rationale for each action or practice.
- Discuss at least two (2) commonly used methods of ensuring accountability in emergency management procedures. Examine the effectiveness of each of these methods toward professional practice. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Examine the importance of the three (3) values proposed in the International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) Code of Ethics for emergency managers (discussed in Chapter 11 of the text). Provide one (1) example or scenario that shows the importance of each value.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other related websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow 6th edition SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess how emergency management personnel respond to the major forms of natural, technological, and man-made disasters.
- Determine how the major forms of emergency management work – mitigation, response, recovery, preparedness, and communications – are interrelated.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in emergency management.
- Write clearly and concisely about emergency management using proper writing mechanics.