SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a 500 words article that
- Explain two differences between the dual modes of social cognitive processing.
- Explain when conscious/controlled social cognitive processing is more likely to occur than unconscious/automatic social cognitive processing.
- Summarize this article: ” Heart and Mind in Conflict- The Interplay of Affect and Cognition in Consumer Decision Making” and explain which of the two social cognitive processes (conscious, unconscious) is demonstrated in the article and how. Include a description of how the social cognitive process was studied and the results of this research.
Please include the reference.
- Course Introduction (located on the left navigation bar)
- Course Text: Fiske, S. T., Gilbert, D. T., & Lindzey, G. (Eds.). (2010). Handbook of social psychology (5th ed., Vol. 1). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- Chapter 7, “Automaticity and the Unconscious”
- Article: Bargh, J. A., & Ferguson, M. J. (2000). Beyond behaviorism: On the automaticity of higher mental processes. Psychological Bulletin, 126(6), 925-945. Retrieved from the Walden Library using the PsycINFO database.
- Book Excerpt: Wegner, D. M., & Bargh, J. A. (1998). Control and automaticity in social life . In D. T. Gilbert, S. T. Fiske, & G. Lindzey (Eds.), Handbook of social psychology (4th ed., Vol. 1, pp. 446–496). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Handbook of Social Psychology by Gilbert, T. Copyright 1998 by Oxford University Press. Reprinted by permission of Oxford University Press via the Copyright Clearance Center.