1. Use “Identify 10 Strategic Points” to complete this assignment.
2. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
3. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
1. Read: Clark, C. M., & Springer, P. J. (2007). Thoughts on incivility: Student and faculty perceptions of uncivil behavior. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(2), 93-97. Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=24776207&site=ehost-live&scope=site
2. As you read, highlight information that relates to the 10 Strategic Points, such as the purpose, problem, sample, research question, etc.
3. After reading and highlighting the components of the article, complete the 10 Strategic Points table (PSY-850.R.Identify10StrategicPoints.docx) based on the Clark and Springer (2007) study from Nursing Education Perspectives.