SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
300-450 word response to one of the following prompts using ct2learn and additional resources:
- From current events: in reviewing the jihadist movement, which includes groups such as the Islamic State and al Qaeda, is there a military solution to the jihadist movement or is it an ideological problem that must be addressed on the ideological battlefield.
- Concerning the current Mideast crisis and the Islamic State movement in Syria, explain Turkey’s role in the conflict.
- When the United States began its campaign of airstrikes against Islamic State targets in Syria on Sept. 22 (Links to an external site.), it also used Tomahawk
cruisemissiles to attack a series of al Qaeda-related facilities in the Aleppo area; the posed question would be then; can we win this fight by air strikes alone.
- From the Military Guide to Terrorism in the 21st Century describe what you gained from your review?
- From the topic of the “Psychology of Terrorism” illustrate some recent events that connect to this topic?
- From the topic of the “Homicide Bombers” describe your understanding?
- What are some of the preconditions of terrorism?
- What are some of the countries where conditions are fertile to develop terrorists?
- What are some recent examples countries that seem to be embracing radical ideology?
- What does this mean: “Precipitants Are Not Preconditions”: http://politicalviolenceataglance.org/2012/09/18/precipitants-are-not-preconditions/ (Links to an external site.)
- Can you describe the “axis of evil” as illustrated by President Bush, January 29th, 2002: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/tehran/axis/map.html (Links to an external site.)
- President George Bush (2002) stated “Iran aggressively pursues these weapons [of mass destruction] and exports terror, while an unelected few repress the Iranian people’s hope for freedom. … States like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an axis of evil, arming to threaten the peace of the world.” And from that position can you illustrate the governmental ideology expressed from Iran’s leaders: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/tehran/axis (Links to an external site.)
Answer a discussion question as ONE essay post and submit at least one follow-up/response discussion post.