SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Director Team at St. Francis Nursing Home has been asked
to create and implement a program to retain nurses. Nursing staff
collectively felt that their administration did not fully understand a
nurse’s job duties and did not provide a way for the nurses to share
their concerns about the work environment. Morale is low, and nurses
have been resigning at a rapid pace. They are currently at a turnover
rate of 22%.
Use the steps of the decision-making process regarding the scenario above.
Create a 7- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following:
- Identify the purpose.
- Identify the challenges of being a manager.
- Set the criteria.
- Explain the goals you want to achieve as a manager.
- Weight the criteria.
- Explain the goals in order of importance as a manager.
- Seek alternatives.
- Analyze alternative tools a manager can use to motivate staff.
- Analyze how a leader can use these tools to motivate staff.
- Explain how leaders and managers motivate staff differently.
- Explain tips managers can use to empower staff.
- Test alternatives.
- Analyze how positive modeling can be used in this scenario and the alternatives available for modeling.
- Analyze how managers can incorporate mentorship into daily responsibilities.
- Explain how to address resistance from staff.
- Explain the issues that may impede the achievement of goals.
- Evaluate the action.
- Evaluate how goals will be measured to ensure success.
- Analyze the ethical considerations in leadership and management.
- Explain other management decisions that must be considered in the scenario to improve employee morale.
- Analyze how the success of the decisions will be measured.
Cite a minimum of 5 references.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.