SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Convert your second shell script (User Maintenance) into a Perl script. This Perl script must perform the following tasks:
- Generate a menu to ask the system administrator for the task that he or she would like to see performed.
- The available tasks are as follows:
- Create a UNIX group.
- Drop a UNIX group.
- Create a user.
- Drop a user.
- Prompt the user for the choice, and perform the system command.
- In addition, check to make sure that before creating either the user or the group that neither already exists; if it does already exist, print out the existing user ID, comment field, and home directory locations from the password file.
Include a discussion about what regular expressions are and how Perl efficiently includes regular expression processing in the language. Be sure to state examples.
- Add the Perl code and the discussion about Regular Expressions to the project template section “Writing Perl Programs.”