SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
YOU WILL COMPLETE THIS ESSAY TWICE, AND MAKE THEM DIFFERENT BECAUSE BOTH STUDENTS ARE IN THE SAME CLASS
Week 3 Art and Music Assignment
This information will be written in sentences in the form of paragraphs, not in numbered points, and be typed in 12 pt. font and double spaced. Use MLA guidelines for the first page heading and the overall page format.
Part 1: Looking at Art
Select a painting by a well-known artist, offer a visual copy of the work, and give an analysis of the work of art that includes the following:
- A visual representation of the painting
- The name of the painter and the title of the artwork
- The time period and style of the artwork
- The type of media used by the artist
- A brief synopsis of the artwork, discussing the artistic style of the painting such as his/her use of line, color, and focal areas.
- The reasons that you selected this work of art
Part 2: Listening to Music
Select a song that appeals to you and discuss it by including the following information:
- Title of the song
- The name of the artist that sings the song
- The form of the song – for example which category of music is the song classified as: classical, jazz, pop, or one of their sub-forms? See the chapter on music in your textbook.
- Analysis of the basic elements by which the song is put together. You may discuss the song’s sound, rhythm, melody, harmony, tonality, texture, or musical form.
- Description of how the music stimulates the senses or makes the listener feel.
- The message found in this song
- The reason you chose this particular song