SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the textbook and the following resources, trace the development of the Civil Rights Movement from the Brown v. Board decision into and including the Black Power Movement. Make sure to present a thesis at the beginning of your essay:
Address the following questions in your essay:
· What various strategies were adopted by civil rights leaders?
· How did civil rights activists bring the movement to national attention, and how did the movement evolve?
· Why was the federal government reluctant to fully support the movement?
· What role did the federal government eventually play in the movement?
· What successes were achieved?
· Why did the movement eventually lose momentum?
Essay should be minimum of 700 words. Use MLA style for use of sources and citations.