Define and diferentiate between the terms information anddata . . .
One of the most common forms of disseminating research within the field of psychology is through poster presentations at conferences. In this assignment, you will be required to create a poster using PowerPoint.
DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Find an article that you find interesting. This article must
- Be a research article that describes at least one study conducted by the researchers
- Be printed in a reputable, peer-reviewed, psychology journal in the last 5 years
- Download and view the “How to Make a PowerPoint” Guidelines
- Download and view the poster examples:
- , , , ,
- Based on the article you have selected, create a poster that communicates the important information presented in the study. In your poster you must include the following sections:
- An Abstract or Introduction
- Include all important details â€“ subsections are common
- Include all important details â€“ subsections are common
- Only include tables, graphs, or findings that you feel are most relevant
- Include limitations
- Future research
- Only include references that you cite in the actual poster
Additional requirements for your poster include:
- All font must be in Arial
- The poster must be in â€œlandscapeâ€ orientation
- The poster should be no larger than 48×48 and no smaller than 36×36
- The title of the poster must be an appropriate font size (between 50-72)
- Section titles must be bolded â€“ font size should be smaller than the title, but larger than the regular text (i.e., between 40-44)
- All text in the various subsections (e.g., methods, discussion, etc.) must be an appropriate, readable size â€“ no smaller than 24
- Include a 1 inch margin around the poster
In addition to the above requirements, your poster will also be graded on the following criteria:
- Overall aesthetic (colors, readability, balance/spacing, etc.)
Be sure to read and use the guides posted on Canvas, and ask your instructor for assistance if you have any questions while you are creating your poster. Have fun!
I already choose an article which is attached in files
this is a team assignment therefore only one section will need to be completed, in this case please complet the highlited part below. The team has chosen the print media highlighted below. Newspaper and Magazine.
Choose two of the following types of current print media:
- Newspaper- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Magazine- PEOPLE
- Book publisher
Research the history of the media types your team selected. Include the following information in your presentation:
- Notable founders and parent organizations of the media types
- Notable historical dates
- Dates of mergers with other newspapers, magazines, or publishers to form a large media conglomerate
- Date the media types launched their websites, became active on the Internet, or became active in social media integration
- Identify past, present, and future challenges confronting these types of media. Which type is best suited to adapt to the future?
- How do these challenges affect advertising in the organizations—outside companies advertising—and advertising for these media—companies promoting themselves to others? What innovative advertising strategies have these companies engaged in?
- What are two similarities and two differences between the types you selected?
Present your Print Media Presentation.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
I NEED THIS COMPLETED BY 5/19/15. ANSWERS MUST BE IN APA FORMAT. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH QUESTION IS LISTED UNDER EACH QUESTION. REFERENCE IS INCLUDED AS WELL. SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT
I need this completed by 1/12/18 10:00pm EDT 22:00 Friday In this module, you examined the ethical responsibility of clinical mental health counselors. The American Counseling Association (ACA, 2014) serves six main purposes and contains nine main sections that guides the ethical practice of mental health counseling. The discussion question for this module will require you to complete the following:
Tasks: Identify one ethical standard within the ACA (2014) Code of Ethics. Provide an analysis on the importance on the delivery of counseling services today. Include in your discussion, the implication for counselors-in-training. Include information from the chapter readings to support your response.
Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsQuality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions16Quality of responses to classmates12Frequency of responses to classmates4Reference to supporting readings and other materials4Language and grammar4Total:40
Please discuss “the interpersonal determinants of consumer behavior: cultural, social, and family influence and how they influence the purchase categories.”
I need fast reliable and trustworthy person to do this with quality work and PLEASE NO PLAGIRISM.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 16/02/2016
- Budget: $8
Please answer all the questions below:
1- Having tracked your consumption, purchases, energy use, and general lifestyle this semester, identify three examples you are proud of in terms of how you live your life… and three areas for improvement. Give examples.
2- In class, we discussed Ben Franklin’s list of 13 virtues and the idea of compiling a list of virtues in hopes of living a virtuous life. Put together a list of your own 10 virtues and give an example for each one.
3- I hope that the project of tracking and recording your actions this semester regarding civility, the environment, and so on was helpful in getting you to reflect on your lifestyle and values. That said, identify three events, people, or occurrences that influenced or shaped your lifestyle and values.
4- What are some of the causes of incivility and bullying among your generation? Do you feel it is a problem online, with your generation, and on campus?
5-If you were asked to organize an orientation for new students on campus and were told to have a civility session as a part of it, what would you do? What activities or lessons do you think would help to promote civility on campus?
For the text below please paraphrase it and make it different, so the professor will not catch me.
Deborah Oppenheimer a filmmaker producer and writer. She is a board memeber of the U. S. Holocaust Memorial Muesam. Two takeaways that relate to the theme of history of justice and injustice is the transactional movement of her mother Gloria. Debraâ€™s mom was rescued, and had no time but to be sent away to Germany on a train. She was never able to see her parents again or even say goodbyeâ€™s. Debraâ€™s mom cried herself to sleep for 3 years. As the war came to an end there was a list of all the dead people. At age 62 her mom was disagonised with lung cancer. The second take away that I can learn from this tragic sad story was the amazing women Debra is. All the obstacles she has overcame and now today is a Vice President at NBC universal. When Debraâ€™s dad turned 90, he decided they wanted to go on a boat for a cruise and invited Robert Watson to join. After that day they became closer to Robert and made a realtionship with him. Debra talks about the film making the Academy Award-winning documentaryâ€™s into the Arms of Strangers. In 1998 some poeple started speaking in schools. In the arms of strangers 3 people had passed away after the film. Debra is such a strong women who deserves everything and I was glad to hear her story and learn that there is so much to be thankful for and blessed.
As most of you know, the cost of higher education continues to increase, yet the available aid to students is not keeping up. College students are graduating with more debt than ever. Students with outstanding grades have typically been able to apply for merit based scholarship aid, while students from low income households have been able to apply for need based aid.
What about the average student who falls in between?
Should colleges continue to award merit based aid or only award need based aid?