SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Case Study 1
Calculations: Calculate the client’s target heart rate using the Karvonen formula.
Training Program: Design a 12-week periodized training program for the client described in the Client Profile. Be very specific as you design the training program. This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your full comprehension of the information and concepts discussed throughout the course. List the types of exercise, duration, sets, reps, rest intervals, and so on.
Include the following in your case study submission:
- A description of your professional responsibilities as discussed in the stages of the drawing-in process (Unit 12)
- Discussion of any fitness tests, methods of evaluation, and data collection used to assess and evaluate the clientÕs needs
- Specific conditions that you have identified in the client profile
- A detailed 12-week comprehensive and periodized training program including specific exercises, sets, repetitions, suggested rest times, etc. Use an integrated approach in your program recommendations.
- Specific and detailed nutritional strategies and an explanation as to how the strategies will assist the client in meeting energy needs
- Explanation for your chosen assessment, programming, and nutritional recommendations. (Be sure to reference course concepts when discussing rationale for your recommendations.
Keep in mind that a client should be able to take your program and put it into practice without having to contact you to clarify what you intended by your recommendations or to explain parts of your program.
Don’t forget your explanation for WHY you listed and recommended what you did. Reference the concepts and theories covered in the course. Be sure to address why the program and exercises recommended are appropriate for the specific client given the clientÕs history, current abilities, and intended goal(s). For example: if you are developing a program for a beginner client without any resistance training experience, explain how your program addresses the lack of experience, initial need for foundational development, process by which you would safely progress the client, etc. Tying your program to course concepts is a critical component of your case study.
Review the Client Profile below.
Client Profile: Steve Rogers
Resting Heart Rate: 60 bpm
Weight: 178 lb
Body Fat Percentage: 11%
Background and Goals: Steve is an avid runner and has been quite slim his whole life. He runs moderate- to long-distances three or four days per week. Running is his only physical activity. Steve has never been interested in resistance training because it is not his strong suit. Steve recently decided that he is tired of being skinny. He would like to put on some size and muscle before he travels back to his hometown for a good friend’s wedding in 12 weeks.