SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Resource: Organizational Change Plan grading criteria on the student website
Develop Part I of a comprehensive plan to implement an organization change.
Choose an issue from your workplace and create a plan for a proposed change to resolve the issue.
Note. If you do not have a current workplace, or your workplace is not appropriate for this project, work with the instructor to identify an organization you may use for a change plan. Please feel free to also communicate with the instructor to ensure your topic meets the requirements for this assignment. You cannot do your assignment based on your learning team’s presentation.
Your change proposal must be something new that you might actually implement in your workplace. Issues might be related to any of the following:
- Health care services
- Long-term care
- Health care products
- Information technology in health care
- Billing in health care
- Access to care
- Outcome, process, or structure of care
- Patient, family, or community experience of care
- Creation or revision of an educational course or program
Part I of your plan focuses on assessment of the change issue and planning for the proposed change.
Prepare a 1,000- to 1,200-word plan with the following:
- Examine the need in the organization for your proposed change.
- Examine organizational and individual barriers to your proposed change.
- Identify factors that might influence your proposed change.
- Summarize factors influencing organizational readiness for your proposed change.
- Identify the theoretical model that relates to your proposed change.
- Identify internal and external resources available to support your change initiative.
Use at least four peer-reviewed articles to support your paper, no older than 8 years old. Do not use all four resources for part I, II, and III to meet the minimum requirements.