SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Term Paper: Networking
Due Week 10 and worth 160 points
Select one (1) of the following topics in which you will base your responses in the form of a term paper:
- Network Neutrality
- Wireless Technology
- Broadband Convergence
- U.S. Telecommunication Policy
- Internet Security
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
- Compose an executive summary highlighting the paperâ€™s contents and reasoning for your chosen topic.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis by analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, application opportunities, and threats from competitors of the chosen topic.
- Evaluate the current ethical and legal concerns surrounding your topic.
- Select one (1) ethical or legal concern surrounding your topic, take a position on the issue, and provide rationale.
- Analyze the improvements over the last two (2) years to your communication technology topic, and suggest an improvement based on its current usage.
- Predict the future role of the communication technology youâ€™ve selected for both personal and commercial use.
- Create a diagram that illustrates the communication structure of your chosen technology in Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least eight (8) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the ethical concerns that communication networks raise in a global context.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communication networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about communication networks using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.