SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
NB: I will submit the weeks drafts once the assignment is assigned!!!!!!!!!!
Create a rough draft of your paper by combining the content you wrote in Weeks 2, 3, and 4.Make sure to incorporate any feedback your instructor provided during these weeks.Your completed rough draft should include the following:
- Title page in APA style, utilizing the title you created in Week 2
- Introduction (completed in Week 2)
- Information given to Jamie in her initial session, potential benefits of treatment for Jamie and her family, possible therapeutic interventions/techniques for Jamie and her family, critique of effectiveness of family therapy and systemic practice approach (written in Week 2)
- Basic listening skills used to assess Jamie and her family (written in Week 3)
- Treatment plan and justification (written in Week 4)
- Add transitions and headings between the sections created in Weeks 2, 3, and 4 so that your paper flows smoothly and is easy to understand
- At least 3-5 sentences
- Summarize the major concerns/complaints Jamie and her family presented with, the basic listening skills used, and the treatment methods suggested for Jamie
Try to tie the major themes/points of your paper together
Using the weblinks and Child Welfare Information Gateway PDF provided in lecture and linked below, look up the statutes and laws in your state in terms of mandatory reporting.
After reviewing the lecture and the information provided in the weblinks above, write an essay approximately 550 words in length in which you address the following:
- Summarize the laws in your state.
- Identify who your state considers to be mandatory reporters. Who legally must report child abuse and neglect?
- Indicate whether your state requires the reporter to leave a name when filing a report and whether the reporter is protected from having their name disclosed/revealed.
- Explain the circumstances under which a report must be made (the â€œstandards for making a reportâ€).
- Based on your understanding of the lecture material and the links provided, critique mandatory reporting laws.
- Outline anything important you think might be missing from the mandatory reporting laws in your state.
- Describe any potential downsides or complications to mandatory reporting laws.
- Detail the legal or ethical issue (relevant to working with families) you learned about this week that you found most interesting or important. Justify why this issue is the most interesting or important to you.
- Finally, predict how the legal and ethical issues you learned about this week might impact your career in the human and social services field.