SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Post a cohesive response based on your analysis of the Learning Resources and your professional experience. Be sure to discuss the following:
- Analyze Kotterâ€™s argument that, â€œculture changes only after you have successfully altered peopleâ€™s actions, after the new behavior produces some group benefit for a period of time, and after people see the connections between the new action and the performance improvement.â€ (Kotter, 2012, p. 164â€“65)
- Compare your organization after your change has successfully been implemented to before the implementation.
- What are the forces that might push your organization or community back toward the former status quo, and how do you overcome them? What are the dangers of trying to move forward too rapidly?
- Break down the consequences of not anchoring change within the culture. Outline how you can work to ensure your plan is anchored within the culture and not affected by these consequences.
- Culture change is a result of transformational change. Analyze the levels of culture as discussed in the Learning Resources.
- Identify the levels of culture that are most important to shift in a transformational change. Explain your reasoning.
- Examine how the levels of culture help shape your change plan and ensure you are anchoring change within the culture.
post, should be 3 or 4 paragraphs in length,