SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The list of the approved books for the review presentation is as follows:
- Arbitrary Justice: The Power of the American Prosecutor by Angela J. Davis
- Crook County by Nicole Gonzalez Van Cleve
- Homeward: Life in the Year After Prison by Bruce Western
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Misdemeanorland by Issa Kohler-Hausmann
- Rethinking Rehabilitation by David Farabee
- Snitching: Criminal Informants by Alexandra Natapoff
- Stop and Frisk by Michael White and Henry Fradella
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Prison by Jeffrey Reiman & Paul Leighton
The information that must be included in the presentation includes:
- Authorâ€™s Objectivesâ€”What is the goal? Why was it written?
- Summary of the Main Points of Each Chapter, IN YOUR OWN WORDS
- Personal Evaluation, by answering the following:
- How does the author support their arguments?
- What are the main strengths and weaknesses of the book?
- How has the book helped you better understand the topic?
- What is the most interesting part of the book and why?
- Who would you recommend the book to and why?