SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Task 5 Prototyping
- Complete the Lynda.com tutorial Foundations of UX: Prototyping
- Read Chapter 11 in ebook Prototyping
- Watch Lynda.com video Introducing 2D Prototyping Techniques
- Watch Prototyping and the user experience on Lynda.com
- Find a prototype that was initially designed for an ultimate product and analyze how many iterations it took to move the prototype with a computer user interface to the final usable and sellable product. Some examples are the initial video camera, digital PDA (Palm Pilot) or cell phone.
- Investigate: How Google Ventures does prototyping â€˜design sprintsâ€™ with its 170 startups
Now check your understanding. Answer these questions:
- What are some attributes of a prototype?
- How can prototypes facilitate communication between the designer, users, developers, and clients
- How can prototypes be quickly changed, modified, or discarded depending on feedback
Make a paper prototype of your project. You will bring this to the lesson where all team members will collaborate on a consensus prototype using elements of each model.