SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Each question should have 3 to 4 sentences.
You can skip 3 questions over the entire quiz.. If you don’t skip any then 5 pts extra credit.
40 pts total.
If this takes you an hour you are seriously working too hard:)
We Are Okay
- Lacour makes use of a number of intertextual references in the novel, most notably Marinâ€™s love of Jane Eyre, Turn of the Screw, and the Frida Kahlo painting â€œThe Two Fridas.â€ Pick one of these and adduce as many similarities as possible.
- Discuss 1) the â€œtree themeâ€ in the novel and what this symbolizes.
- What college is Marin at? (Two possible answers.)
- Why do you think Marin expresses such happiness about being able to work at the Pottery Studio?
- What would your diagnosis of Gramps be?
- What is the connection between Marinâ€™s swimming pool routine and her mom?
- The copyright page indicates that this book is filed under â€œlesbian.â€ It seems to me, however, that Marin and Mabel had a moreâ€¦.idk experimental or informal sexual fling. Would a better term for this be bisexual or fluid or intersectional? Note for instance that Mabel has moved onto a guy (forget his name) so sheâ€™s by definition not a lesbian.
- How would you describe Hannahâ€™s influence on Marin? What does Marin learn from her?
- How is Ana (Mabelâ€™s mom) portrayed and why, do you think so?