SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The critical assignment for BUS-270, Principles of Management and Leadership is one of a series of assignments designed to demonstrate that you have achieved the learning outcomes established for the majors in the College of Business and Management. This, like the other four checkpoint critical assignments, is an integral component of the business plan, which in the capstone course, BUS-460, Business Strategy, measures whether or not the College is successful in achieving the overall learning outcomes for the program.
The specific objective of this critical assignment is to conduct an organizational examination of a company. This exercise will provide you with the opportunity to integrate and implement theory into practice and will prepare you to develop a comprehensive business plan in the capstone course during your final year of study.
For the purpose of this exercise you will choose a company (from the list of companies provided by your professor â€“ one company per student), and you will conduct the following analysis:
- Using information from news articles, company websites, digital library searches, etc. analyze the companyâ€™s internal environment as it relates to organizational culture.
- Using information from news articles, company websites, digital library searches, etc. analyze the companyâ€™s internal environment as it relates to organizational design.
- Using information from news articles, company websites, digital library searches, etc. identify the companyâ€™s organizational strategy.
- Using information from news articles, company websites, digital library searches, etc. identify the companyâ€™s competitive strategy.
- Using the information you have gathered on your company, identify and discuss the companyâ€™s recent initiatives and/or challenges in relation to the following areas (you must discuss at least one):
- Workplace diversity
- Corporate social responsibility and ethics
- COMPANY I CHOSE “KIMPTON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS”
The written paper is to be a minimum of 2,300 words, with 1-inch margins, Times New-Roman or similar 12-point font, with correct spelling and grammar, organized with headings, proper citations, references, and a cover page. MLA style formatting. The instructorâ€™s approval of the company you select is required.