SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Suggested Written Format (SWF) Format for 2ndAssignment
Paper is due 2/13/2019
This assignment should be written on your visit to a restaurant where you experienced some type of service. You may have been impressed with the restaurant’s service, staff, ambience, restaurant’s theme, their location, prices or their food.
Write a minimum of two (2) pages and no more than 3 pages 12 Fonts and singled space.
You must have a cover sheet indicating your name, Course Title and number, date assignment is due & Title of paper & Professor’s name. Choose a restaurant of your choice.
- Name of restaurant and the location
- Give a brief history of the restaurant.
- State the restaurant’s “Mission Statement.”
- Was the restaurant local, privately owned, or a restaurant chain, etc?
- What is the dress code, if any for this particular restaurant?
- Were you there for a special occasion?
- Did the restaurant live up to your expectations?
- Does the restaurant offer any discounts? Senior citizen, military, etc.
- What is this restaurant known for? If anything at all.
- On a scale of 1-10…With ten being the highest score..How would you rate the service, the food server, the food etc.?
- What is the average cost of a dinner for 2? What would this cost include?
- What has the restaurant done to be more environmentally friendly? If anything. Just asked the manager when you are in the restaurant.
- Tell me about the ambience of the restaurant?
- What made the restaurant or service unusual?
- Was this a good or bad experience for you?
- What was the “moment of truth” for you while at the restaurant?
- Would you recommend the restaurant? Why or why not?
- Tell me something about the restaurant’s target market? Who are the people they are trying to attract? Does the restaurant cater to a younger crowd, older, middle class, or affluent market?
- What do you think makes a restaurant successful?
- What competitive advantage do you think this restaurant has over it’s competitor, if any at all.
These are just a few suggestions and guidelines, you can add more information if you so desire.