SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Assignment: Blueprint for Professional & Personal Growth
As you begin this assignment, review the broad range of topics presented throughout the course related to leadership and followership. For this Individual Reflection, select concepts or topics that resonated with you during this course and commit to learning more about them. Consider the following:
- What can you do now to integrate the experiences and insights you had in this course with your personal and professional development goals?
- What are the most important things you are taking from this course that will shape your future and enable you to make a positive difference?
Both components of the assignment should be turned in as one document:
- The Executive Summary:
Write an Executive Summary of the course to date (2–3 paragraphs) that addresses the following questions:
- Which content and assignments in this course most helped you better understand the roles of leadership and followership within your organization (or one with which you are familiar), and what impact have they had, or do you anticipate they will have, on the value you will bring to your role within an organization?
- How have the content and assignments changed the way you think about leadership and followership and the way you will practice these skills?
- How have the content and assignments shaped your goals?
- How has the content help you appreciate the role leaders and followers have in achieving positive social change within an organization, a community, or on a larger scale?
- Your action plans:
Write a detailed action plan for at least three goals. One of the goals should be the one you submitted for the Week 7 Discussion. These action plans should include the following:
- Your three specific goals for professional and personal development with an explanation as to why you selected each goal. For each goal, be sure to provide concrete and specific examples of why the goal is important,; the extent to which each goal enables you to be an agent for positive social change; the personal or professional value you expect from achieving each goal, and how the goal relates to the resources you reviewed in the course until now.
- At least two objectives for each goal you have identified. Provide a rationale that explains how your objectives support the goal.
- At least two measurable milestones for each objective you identified as well as the time lines for ensuring progress for each milestone.
- A reasonable time line for ensuring progress toward your stated goals, with an explanation as to why your time line is reasonable.
Be sure to include appropriate citations in your executive summary and action plans.