SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose one of the following two assignments to complete this week. Do not do both assignments. Identify your assignment choice in the title of your submission.
Consider the multidisciplinary interactions of biological and social sciences as presented in Chapters 2 and 3 of Key Concepts of Public Health. With this in mind, perform an episode analysis of the information delivered in this episode about the connection between diabetes and suburban sprawl, as discussed in the text.
Watch the video and look at the suggestions there for improving health in your own community. Once you are satisfied with your review of the episode, write an essay that addresses the following questions:
- Begin by summarizing the episode in 100 words or less.
- Relate the information from this episode to what you learned in Chapters 2 and 3 of your textbook, Key Concepts in Public Health. What specific public health disciplines mentioned in these chapters of your textbook are related to the information presented in the video and why?
- Critique the information. Do you feel that the information presented is valid and easy to understand?
- What information does the episode offer about public health problems? Consider, for example, whether it provides details on how public health can be characterized and measured and whether it describes common hazards and afflictions affecting modern Americans and American communities.
- What information does the episode offer about the nature of communities? Consider whether it provides details on how communities may be altered to improve public health.
- What information was missing from the episode? How could the content be improved? What would you like to see in future episodes?
- Write a 2-3-page paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.). (Links to an external site.)
- This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference, such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.