SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
No plagiarism. matching ratio should not exceed 10%.
I want original text answer.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- Log in to the Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
- On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
- From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
- In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinking”
Author: Helen Lee Bouygues
Date of Publication:May 6, 2019
Published: Harvard Business Review
Assignment Questions: (Marks 10)
- Read the attached article titled as “3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinking” by Helen Lee Bouygues, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learned in the course about how to improve your critical thinking? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 200-400 words)
- What do you understand by groupthink? According to the article how we can prevent people from engaging in groupthink. Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 150-300 words)
- “Critical thinking is the opposite of creative thinking.” Do you agree? Provide examples of why you agree or disagree. (In 200-300 words)